Last Updated on May 19th, 2020
The world has changed a lot in the past few weeks—and for many of us, that can mean a lot of unanswered questions and concerns.
In light of this, we here at Loopio wanted to share a few important messages:
1. What you can expect from our team and platform right now.
2. How we plan to support the industry during this time of uncertainty.
Our Service: Loopio is Fully Operational
If you’re currently a Loopio customer, you should expect no disruptions to your interactions with our team or platform (although, you may hear the odd noise from our kids or pets in the background of calls since we’re all working from home 🙃).
If you’re a prospective customer looking to get up and running with RFP response software quickly, our sales team is ready to help you.
Our Support for the Industry: Making Information Sharing a Top Priority
No one has all the answers for navigating proposal management during this pandemic. But we believe that the best way to help our industry face new challenges is by bringing the community together to share knowledge.
To do that, we’ve launched three key initiatives:
- A Proposal Industry Pulse Check Survey. This survey helped us gauge industry sentiment and figure out the top challenges proposal teams are facing. Check out the results here.
- A Town Hall discussion on managing RFPs in uncertain times. On April 2nd, we pooled questions from the community about COVID-19 and had RFP experts help us explore possible answers. You can watch the on-demand webinar here.
- A Community Roundtable on adjusting your proposal strategy during a pandemic. On May 14, we hosted the second installment in our community-focused discussion series for RFP teams to see how the industry is faring. You can watch the on-demand webinar here.
Our Pledge: Continuing To Adjust Our Sails to Serve You Better
We’re committed to supporting those responding to RFPs, Security Questionnaires, and other types of bids so that they can work faster and smarter—no matter where they’re working from.
We’re monitoring the situation around COVID-19 very closely, and will update this article should we need to make any adjustments that impact our service or as we release new resources for the community.
Our thoughts are with everyone impacted at this time.
Stay safe and stay connected. We’re all in this together,
-The Loopio Team