Trying to rein in your proposal management and RFP response process might seem like a hopeless task at times. Keeping track of everything – tight deadlines, large volumes of RFPs, numerous contributors – takes away valuable time that could be spent on taking steps to optimize your response process. That’s why we’ve put together an eBook that contains tips and best practices from these leading RFP and proposal management experts:
- Rob Wunder | RFP Team Lead | IBM Watson Health Imaging
- Lise Fleuette | Senior Proposal Writer | TraceLink
- Matt Krumholz | Senior Manager, RFP Programs | LogRhythm
- Sarah Sinclair |Proposal Manager | Netskope
- Martin Rosoff | Presales Proposal Manager | FinancialForce
- Dane Clausen | Proposal Coordinator, GTM Americas Market Development | Thomson Reuters
In the eBook, you’ll find tips on:
- Streamlining your RFP response process
- Creating and maintaining RFP content
- Collaborating with other teams
- Leveraging technology to automate parts of your RFP response process
- Learning resources to help you stay up-to-date
Below is a preview of the helpful tips you will find in the eBook.
You need a commitment from your content contributors, a reasonable and realistic update schedule, and some form of enforcement for updating content. Think through your Information Design structure (categories, syntax). You also need to assign appropriate roles and create security controls to manage content access and enforce accountability.
Martin Rosoff | Presales Proposal Manager | FinancialForce
Ask questions and work to ensure that you gain a full understanding of the goals for all parties involved in the RFP process. When possible, also attempt to ascertain what problems (stated or unstated) the people who will be evaluating your proposal are looking to solve.
Matt Krumholz | Senior Manager, RFP Programs | LogRhythm
Stick to the process your RFP team has developed! If you avoid the temptation of defaulting back to bad habits such as long email threads or shared Google docs, you send a message to collaborators across the organization that you believe in and value your own processes.
Lise Fleuette | Senior Proposal Writer | TraceLink
Want to see more tips? Download the eBook below to get the complete collection of the Proposal Management and RFP response process best practices.