Find out what being a Looper is all about!
We’re participating in the Startup Open House once again and we want to meet you.
Over the past two years, we’ve met many amazing and talented professionals. Some of the past visitors have joined our Looper ranks!
When: Thursday, September 28th | 4pm – 8pm
Where: Toronto’s coolest neighborhood – King West, 720 King St W, Suite 825, Toronto ON M5V 2T3
What to expect: At the Startup Open House, you will:
- Meet our friendly team and our co-founders
- See what it’s like working at a high-growth startup
- Learn more about our open positions
- Get insider information from the team and our Operations Manager on what it takes to become a Looper
- Enjoy a game of foosball … or two
Our Startup Open House theme this year is ‘Get Loopi: Thursday Edition!’
This year, we’re stepping our game up and getting our theme on. You’re invited to ‘Get Loopi: Thursday Edition’.
What is ‘Get Loopi’?
Every Friday, all of us get together to unwind and celebrate our accomplishments for the week. We take turns hosting, and every week one Looper organizes a Get Loopi with a theme of their choice. From Trivia Nights to Family Feud to Fancy Cheeses, there’s never a dull Get Loopi.
‘Get Loopi: Thursday Edition’ will feature cupcake decorating stations. You’ll be able to take your creations home!